1. Go to this link: https://read.amazon.com/?asin=B002BD2US4
2. Login with username: [email protected] Password: Bunny3610
3. A screen will open up and then click on the library tab on the left hand side.
4. You will see the book called the great divorce by C.K. lewis. Click on it. It will open.
5. Start reading the entire book. U have to read the entire thing to write this essay.
WRITE AT A HIGH CLASS COLLEGE LEVEL (SENIOR LEVEL PAPER)–USE ADVANCE LEVEL OF ENGLISH….IF possible at close to a masters level.
DON’T SEND CRAPPY WRITING
NO GRAMMAR ON SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERROR
Write 2 one-page personal responses to two different episodes. (2 @ 50 points each) ONE EPISODE PER PAGE–USE TWO DIFFERENT DOCUMENTS WHEN U SEND IT TO ME. The book is an imaginative trip by bus from hell to the borderlands of heaven. In the course of the story the reader encounters (or overhears) a number of interesting individuals. Choose two of these encounters and write a personal response of about one page on each. (no less than one page, but not much more either). These should be typewritten, double-spaced, spell-checked, and proofread. You might structure your responses with answers to questions such as the following:
What were the core issues that this individual was confronted with as he or she thought about entering heaven?
Have I ever known an individual who wrestled with this issue?
How does this episode square with my understanding or image of heaven or hell?