Write a REPORT on: evaluate and determine the marketing mix
see the uploaded files for detailed instructions.
The candidate is to write a report on the Braaap organisation- The report should
address the key characteristics of the product and estimate their significance to
the market, the promotion methods and each component of the marketing mix.
Assess the marketing mix that Braaap has selected for its specific market and
evaluate their combined contribution to the organisation’s marketing objectives
1. Research the Braaap organisation at:
Braaarp, viewed June 2010, <http://www.braaap.com.au>.
2. Identify the key characteristics of their products and services and their
significance to the market.
3. Review pricing policy and analyse pricing variables to determine their
effect on demand.
4. Analyse the impact and importance of the following elements to market
a. the promotional methods
b. the channels of distribution
0. the level of customer service provided.
5. Identify Braaap’s potential customer base and key pressure points for
success in reaching them.
6. Establish the components of the marketing mix. Include information on
how each element of the marketing mix has been used, their significance
to each other and their relevance to the customer base.
7. Identify external environmental factors and assess their potential impact
on the marketing mix.
8. Identify consumer priorities, needs and preferences and the way they
impact the marketing mix.
9. Evaluate new products or services against marketing objectives, target
market characteristics and desired positioning.
10. Assess the marketing mix in relation to the organisational, strategic and
operational marketing objectives. Select the most appropriate mix and
explain your decision.
11. Write a report covering all the above points.