To what extent, and for what reasons, are the police experiencing an ongoing crisis of legitimacy?
for writing this essay, there are following questions you have to consider.
1. what do we mean by legitimacy in a police context?
2. why is it important for the police to strive for legitimacy rather than just power?
3. how did the police try and establish legitimacy following their establishment in 1829?
4. what incidents/issues/behaviours/practices&policies threaten legitimacy?
5. how serious/frequent/prevalent are these?
6. how have the police sought to overcome these crises and with what success?
7. Does the evidence confirm a crisis of police legitimacy?
consider about Stephen Lawrence case, stop&search and ethnic minority group and others.
It is fine to use books and journals from anywhere, but please use more reference from uk, also make sure all the books you used are available in my uni’s library, this is very important. and all of other resources could be accessed online! better on google scholar. they need to be creditable in terms of academic content – which normally means the material has been peer reviewed. on the other hand, i need the UK english, because my lecturer doesn’t allow to use American English. and please, include a correctly set out reference list at the end of the essay, but it is not included within the words i required. this is an very important essay for me , i need all of it is original, i will be really appreciated it, so hope you could give me a satisfying, 100% plagiarism free work! thanks ! HStere is my information of accessing the library. library No : 0755466768 PIN: 5656 http://www2.le.ac.uk/library
you used to help me complete one order, and i am looking forward to this one 🙂