1. Write about the social impacts of having electric cars.
2. Include these social impacts: size, urban heat, noise, safety, and electricity grid reliability. Also, you can include your own social impacts about having electric cars.
3. You must utilize the principles of ESEM in your analysis. ESEM principles are included in the attachment.
4. Include at least one source from the book ( Allenby, B. (2005). Reconstructing Earth: Technology and Environment in the Age of Humans. Washington, D.C.:
Island Press. )
4. Client: Phoenix, Arizona General Population
5. As part of the analysis, you must create at least two figures, graphs, or tables that show your results.