LEARNING SET PARTICIPATION
Post your initial responses to the Learning Set Discussion Forum be sure to engage your Learning Set members with questions about the readings or the above activities.
Your participation this week is required. Remember that your responses will be assessed based upon the timeliness and quality of your work in your Learning Set. You are expected to participate substantially; specifically, you are to post at least 12 meaningful and insightful responses to your Learning Set. First read the students responses before respond.
Your Doctoral Tutor will look for the following contributions to the dialogue in your posts:
1. Asking insightful questions
2. Adding to the learning of the Set
3. Offering contributions based upon the literature and your practice
4. Engaging in critically collaborative inquiry
5. Promoting critical reflection in set members
6. Please use external sources and citation while answering responses.
1-see the yellow instructions
2- make 1 response for Each student only, therefore total 10 responses
3. only 3-4 sentence should be my response for each student and not an essay.
4- use external resources in each response
4- keep the short posts to a minimum and continue .
5- please support the student and give positive feedbacks and encourage them and do not use negative comments do not use always negative feedback against classmates.
6- Attach reference for each response eg